This Learning Flow considers how to use social media tools for professional learning and development. Weekly themes include
Twitter | Pinterest | WordPress | Google Drive | Dropbox | LinkedIn | Blogger | Wikipedia | Slideshare | Feedly | Diigo | Scoopit | Flipboard | Facebook | Tumblr
Aimed at: Anyone interested in finding out more about the use of social media for professional learning and development
Guide: Jane Hart
- £25 for 3 month subscription.
To purchase access:
- Click on the relevant Buy Now button below, and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Don’t have a PayPal account in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your login details and how to access the Flow (and the Guide). If for some reason you do not receive the email from us, please contact Jane.Hart@TheLearningFlow.com