A Learning Flow is a series of social micro-learning activities around weekly themes. Current and upcoming themes in this Flow include:
Knowledge sharing | Enterprise Social Networks | Working out loud | Learning communities | Social performance support | Backchannel learning | Collaborative content hubs | Live chats and discussions | Social onboarding | Communities of practice | Social mentoring | The role of a community manager
Aimed at: Workplace Learning Professionals
Guide: Jane Hart
- £25 for 3 months
To join the Learning Flow:
- Click on the relevant Buy Now button below, and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Don’t have a PayPal account in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your login details and how to access the Flow (and the Handbook). If for some reason you do not receive the email from us, please contact Jane.Hart@TheLearningFlow.com